A little about me...
Clare is the General Manager of Operations for our large portfolio in South East Queensland. Clare currently manages our Client Service Managers and Scheduled, ADHOC and Periodical contracts worth in excess of $15 million per annum.
Clare has 27 years of Cleaning Operations experience ranging from Site Supervisor to Operations Manager; including 15 years in various Key Account Manager roles with major Property Services companies.
Clare’s experience includes Operational & Key Business roles, including:
- Leadership and Professional Development;
- HR, IR & Public Liability;
- Business Development;
- Client Liaison;
- Rostering & Budgeting of Labour and Consumable resources;
- QA Audits, including Workplace Inspections;
- Complaints Handling & Management;
- Incident Management & Rectification;
- WH&S requirements; &
- Quality Control.
Her previous roles included WHSEQ (Workplace Health & Safety, Environmental & Quality) Compliance and Operations Manager.
Clare has a Diploma in Frontline Management, Certificate in Train the Trainer, Certificate III and IV in Cleaning Operations & Certificate in “Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices”.